Terms & Conditions
BRAINSPOTTING SRL is registered under No. 1267 at the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing.
Pursuant to the stipulations of the Romanian Act no. 677/ 2001 concerning the persons' protection as regards the processing and free circulation of the personal data, BRAINSPOTTING is bound to manage under terms of security and only for the purposes detailed below, the personal data provided to us, on your person.
BRAINSPOTTING SRL commits to keep the confidentiality of your personal data provided by you according to the stipulations of Act no. 677/ 2001, with the subsequent modifications concerning the protection of personal data.
According to the provisions of Act no. 677/ 2001, you, in your quality of person whom the Act aimed at, have the following rights:
- the right to be informed (art.12)
- the right to have access to personal data (art.13)
- the right of intervention on the personal data (art.14)
- the right of opposition (art.15)
- the right of being subject of an individual decision (art.17)
- the right of appeal to justice (art.18).
Any piece of information supplied by you will be taken into consideration and will represent your consent that your personal data be used by BRAINSPOTTING SRL in accordance with the purposes as mentioned bellow.
If you do not wish that your personal data be collected, please do not provide it to us. If you wish that your personal data be up-dated or removed from our database, you may notify us anytime, in writing, to the following address: BRAINSPOTTING SRL: 23 Titus Street, Bucharest 4, Romania.
The purpose of collecting data
BRAINSPOTTING SRL may use your personal data with the following declared purposes, if not otherwise specified:
- recruitment services;
- to convey your personal data to the clients of BRAINSPOTTING SRL according to the recruitment contracts;
- to collect, to stock, to register, to up-date and to transmit the relevant information regarding your contact data, age, gender, nationality, your academic background, your professional qualifications, your career history and professional experience, your salary expectations.
When BRAINSPOTTING SRL is legally requested or allowed to supply personal data, only the data which is strictly needed for accomplishing the object of the request will be supplied.
The personal data will be legally disclosed, without your consent, to the legally entitled institutions, in the event of litigations/ disputes related to frauds.
Usage of statistical data and anonymous data
BRAINSPOTTING SRL may use the statistical data or anonymous data collected as a result of processing for the following purposes:
- to issue reports regarding the human resources market researches,
- to support human resources consulting processes.